Sunday 1 August 2010

FILM - Shooting Schedule


WHO CAN FILM WHEN?
Here is my shooting schedule.  These notes are mainly for me - I had to organise my thoughts.
A graph to show who is on location when.
This graph shows my shooting schedule for my film. I arrive in Italy on the 10th of August, late at night, and leave on the 22nd of August. So I can film from the 11th to the 21st. But the actors in my film: Jim (Higson - cowboy) Louis (Crompton - Mexican) Sidney (Higson - Sleepy Mexican) Sean (Whiteman - Prison Guard 1) and Charlie (Higson - Possible extra), come and go throughout that time, so I need to note when the actors are present at the same time. For the outdoor part of scene 1, there are 3 of the actors involved. To get a good sunlight, I will need to film this scene early in the morning, when the sun is shining on the face of the prison in the scene. I won't film it on the 14th or the 15th of August, as Sean Whiteman will have just arrived and will want to settle in to his holiday. I think the 16th of August will be most appropriate, as if there is no sun on AM 16th, then I can easily rearrange to the 17th. For the latter part of that scene I want sun coming in from the opposite window. to shine through the prison window bars - so it will need to be filmed in the afternoon. This means that I can only film the other scene - the stand off, on either the 13th or the 14th. This scene only uses Jim and Louis who will both be in Italy. Using this data, I will now complete a shooting schedule. 

SHOOTING SCHEDULE

TO PRINT OFF FOR FILMING

SCENE 2 'THE DUEL' EXT

DATE 14 AUGUST 
ACTORS - JIM HIGSON + LOUIS CROMPTON 
TIME - 16:00
PROPS - JIM HIGSON -  CLOTHES - Cowboy Jacket / Black Jeans / Cowboy Boots / Leather Belt / Black Cowboy Hat / Grey 'Neckerchief' / Grey Shirt
PROPS - JIM HIGSON - Pistol / Pistol Holster
PROPS - LOUIS CROMPTON - CLOTHES - Sombrero (Round) / Poncho / Patterned Shirt / Grey Long Johns / Black Shoes / Leather Belt
PROPS - LOUIS CROMPTON - Pistol / Pistol Holster / Cigar / Moustache
SAFETY - Large water bottle x2 / Gardening Gloves / Hats / Mat / Box
PROPS - SCENE - Wooden Cross marked 'Maria'.

SCENE 1A 'THE PRISON' EXT

DATE 16 AUGUST
ACTORS - SEAN WHITEMAN + SIDNEY HIGSON + CHARLIE HIGSON
TIME - 10:45
PROPS - SEAN WHITEMAN - CLOTHES - Sombrero (Pointy) / White shirt / White trousers / Sandals / Rug
PROPS - SEAN WHITEMAN - Cigar / Pistol / Poncho
PROPS - SIDNEY HIGSON - CLOTHES - Sombrero (Round) / Towel
PROPS - CHARLIE HIGSON - CLOTHES - Straw Hat / Towel
PROPS - CHARLIE HIGSON - Rifle

SCENE 1B 'THE PRISON' INT 

DATE 16 AUGUST
ACTORS - SEAN WHITEMAN + LOUIS CROMPTON 
TIME: 15:00
PROPS - SEAN WHITEMAN - CLOTHES - Sombrero (Pointy) / White shirt / White trousers / Sandals / Rug
PROPS - SEAN WHITEMAN - Cigar / Pistol / Poncho
PROPS - LOUIS CROMPTON - CLOTHES - Patterned Shirt / Grey Long Johns / Black Shoes / Leather Belt
PROPS - LOUIS CROMPTON - Moustache


1 comment:

  1. Date of posting?!
    Yes, I think you will need to list the actors and props and equipment needed for each scene and put times on a call sheet for your cast and crew
    V.R.

    ReplyDelete