Sunday 3 October 2010

POSTER - Adding information

As you can see from my poster pitches, I have a lot more to add and change before I can have any sort of completed poster.

TAG LINE
BILLING INFORMATION
CRITIC QUOTES
CERTIFICATION

Here is the classification webpage.

The issues that could be relevant to my film, in the guidelines, are:
Imitable behaviour, Violence.

According to BBFC:

Imitable behaviour is:
Dangerous behaviour (for example, hanging, suicide and self-harming) should not dwell on detail which could be copied, or appear pain or harm free. Easily accessible weapons should not be glamorised.

I think the cigar smoking in my film could be considered as imitable behaviour. The antagonist and protagonist both smoke cigars, so I think this raises the age to 15.

Violence is:
Moderate violence is allowed but should not dwell on detail. There should be no emphasis on injuries or blood, but occasional gory moments may be permitted if justified by the context. Sexual violence may only be implied or briefly and discreetly indicated, and must have a strong contextual justification.

The death is non graphic in my film, with no blood, and it is the 'good' character shooting the 'evil' charcter, giving the killing a moral value.

EXHIBITION

No comments:

Post a Comment