Thursday 4 November 2010

REVIEW PAGE - Photos


What photos shall I use for my review page feature..hmmmm. This is my shortlist after running through my film a couple of times:



I like this over the shoulder shot, but I think maybe it looks a bit...dismal...the beautiful Italian countryside looks depressing  instead of intriguing and might give wrong impressions about my film.

I like this shot: it makes the film look professional with the authentic clothes and landscape. 

Nice shot - I like how the landscape stretches off into the distance like that.

Blue sky gives slightly more 'Western' connotations...that's why I picked this one. Face maybe not got enough sun on it though.
I think I'll use this one, as I like its symmetry. I think its intriguing as well - who is Maria and how/why is she dead?

It will go well with this one I think...authentic clothes on show, and so is the authentic background. Thats almost the unique selling point of my film - that it is an authentic student film.

No comments:

Post a Comment